The following organizations maintain websites that provide information and links on topics related to the profession of social work, health, child development and public child welfare. We encourage you to check them on a regular basis as they are frequently updated with new information.
- National Court Appointed Special Advocates Association provides links to resources for volunteers and CASA programs throughout the United States.
- The mission of Foster Club is to provide foster children with a network that allows them to communicate with others and provide them with education, motivation and benefits that the foster care system does not usually provide.
- The Tribal Court Clearinghouse is a comprehensive website listing information related to Native Americans and child abuse issues. To access information, click on Child Abuse and Neglect in the Topic List.
- National Information Center for Children and Youth Disabilities
- National Association of Child Advocates
- The Child Abuse Prevention Network
- Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute
- The mission of Children Without a Voice USA (CWAV) is to raise awareness and to prevent crimes against children and child abuse and neglect through advocacy and education.
- Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA) is committed to promoting legislation, policies and programs that help prevent child abuse and neglect, support healthy childhood development, and strengthen families.
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- ChildWelfare.com is a great resource for everything child welfare related including statistics and resources.
- The Children’s Defense Fund (CDF) is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that addresses the needs of disadvantaged children. Marian Wright Edelman, one of the most influential child advocates in the U.S., heads CDF.
Also, be sure to visit us on Facebook!